Listed are our event options and fees/benefits associated with them (with all registrations, the athlete is responsible for all race registration fees):
- $30 Administrative fee - paid by all runners to join team
Choose from the below options:
- Race of YOUR Choice - $400 Fundraising Minimum (registration is your responsibility)
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Already registered - $650 Fundraising Minimum
- Need an entry - $1,500 Fundraising Minimum
- Registration fees are complimentary as part of your Lung Power Team benefits.
- By securing your marathon entry with RHA, you forfeit your entry through the lottery.
- Bonus: Register and receive one complimentary full climb spot for the 2018 Hustle Up the Hancock.
Benefits for Lung Power Team members:
- A secured spot on Lung Power Team
- Complimentary CARA or CES Training (full or half)
- Free, guaranteed entry to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon ($195 value)
- Virtual Marathon training program available
- A complimentary Lung Power Team T-shirt and event singlet
- One on one fundraising coaching
- Contests! Team Spirit!
- Pre-race fun packs
- Emails with training tips, inspirational stories and more
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon pre-race pasta dinner
- Lung Power Team booth at Charity Row/Mile 14 for family and friends. (They can park for free at RHA parking lot nearby.)