Run for your lungs with the Lung Power Team!
Thinking about running with us in 2017? You can run a race of your choice or join us for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon in 2017.
"Training to run 26.2 miles is more meaningful knowing that I'm making a difference for people living with lung disease. The support I've received as a member of the Lung Power Team has been terrific, too." shares Christopher, who has run with RHA since 2013.
Step 1: Register for Lung Power Team ($30 fee)
Step 2: Choose your event
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon (October 8, 2017)
- Already registered - $650 Fundraising Minimum
- Need an entry -$1,500 Fundraising Minimum
- A Race of YOUR Choice (you pick your event!) - $400 Fundraising Minimum
(Register for any category and receive one complimentary full climb spot for the 2018 Hustle Up the Hancock. Fundraising commitment must be met to obtain the complimentary spot.)
Step 3: Register for the event.
- For Bank of America Chicago Marathon, registration fees are complimentary as part of your Lung Power Team benefits. (By securing your
Bank of America Chicago Marathon entry with RHA, you forfeit your entry through the drawing.)
- For race of your choice, it's your responsibility to pay for event registration fees.
Team Benefits include:
- A secured spot on Lung Power Team
- Complimentary CARA or CES Training (full or half)
- Free, guaranteed entry to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon ($195 value)
- Virtual Marathon training program available
- A complimentary Lung Power Team T-shirt and event singlet
- One on one fundraising coaching
- Contests! Team Spirit!
- Pre-race fun packs
- Emails with training tips, inspirational stories and more
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon pre-race pasta dinner
- Lung Power Team booth at Charity Row/Mile 14 for family and friends. (They can park for free at RHA parking lot nearby.)
The Lung Power Team is Respiratory Health Association's endurance sport program. Respiratory Health Association's mission is to prevent lung disease, promote clean air and help people live better through education, research and policy change. No matter what running event you choose, you can make a difference!